Invoice discounting


Increase profitability and grow your business with our debtor management solution and working capital access.

We purchase and fund up to 80% of your debtors book and the remaining 20% becomes available on collection. This is ideal for companies with sophisticated accounting.

Improve cash flow and working capital position

Pay interest only on the funds borrowed

Alternate way to access funds

I'm interested

Invoice discounting


Frequently asked questions

How Do I Report A Card Lost or Stolen?

Contact us immediately on 230 467 1900 to report and to request a replacement card.
Other questions